The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS), a nationally recognized leader in health care
and academic medicine is seeking a dynamic, board-certified family physician as Assistant Professor
in Helena, Arkansas.
Responsibilities include providing patient care in our family medical center.
Benefits of this Faculty Position:
· Excellent cost of living/salary ratio for family physicians
· 10% Employer-matched contribution for retirement
· Fully paid medical and dental premiums for employee and family
· Fully paid medical malpractice insurance
· Tuition Discount for staff and dependents
· 22.5 vacation days annually, 11 paid holidays
Successful applicants must be board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine and have graduated an accredited ACGME program, have or be eligible for Arkansas medical licensure and have a DEA certificate.
The UAMS family medicine residency clinics participate in federal, state, and private payer quality
improvement programs i.e. CMS Comprehensive Primary Care Plus, Arkansas Medicaid PCMH,
Please send CV to email@example.com.