Boston Mountain Rural Health Center, Inc., a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) has an opening for Family Practice MD/DO at our Harrison location in North Central Arkansas. Boston Mountain offers excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package including provider incentives.
• Graduation from an accredited medical school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy.
• Completion of an approved residency program in primary care specialty medicine
• Licensed to practice in the State of Arkansas
• Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques
• Must have the ability to relate with effectiveness to patients and to other staff of the community health center
Benefits Package includes:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
• 401K Retirement Plan/Employer Match
• CME, Holiday, and PTO
• Malpractice Insurance
Please send CV to email@example.com.