Urology Opportunity in Arkansas
Opportunity to practice a full spectrum of Urology with full medical/surgical specialist backup at Jefferson Regional Medical Center in Arkansas.
- Join a team of three highly respected, board certified Urologists
- Private practice or Hospital employment opportunities available
- Highly competitive financial package is being offered
- Sign on bonus
- Generous stipend available during residency
- Strong referral base
- A dedicated physician with a strong work ethic will find significant income potential and unlimited opportunity for growth
Only 40 minutes south of the capital city of Little Rock, the communities of White Hall and Pine Bluff offer professionals an outstanding quality of life. Golf, tennis, hunting, fishing, great schools and excellent housing values are a few of the amenities offered.
- Licensed for 471 licensed beds, JRMC serves as the major referral center for an 11 county area with a patient base of approximately 280,000.
- Level 3 Trauma Center, 18-bed SICU, 36-bed Ortho/Urology unit and 11 surgery suites.
- Medical staff consists of 125 physicians representing 30 specialties.
- Active teaching programs for medical students and residents as well as students in allied health fields.
Jefferson Regional Medical Center is located in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. We currently operate about 371 beds and service 11 counties in Southeast Arkansas reaching a population base of 225,000. We have on staff 125 physicians, and offer 30 specialties. Our hospital owns and operates 8 specialty clinics, manages 2 family practice clinics, own an Outpatient Surgery Center (ASC) that offers physician buy-in and employ 1500 people from our service area.
If interested, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.