If you are looking for an opportunity to work in primary care with a holistic approach, then you will find the multidisciplinary team approach of Community Health Centers quite intriguing. If you would like preventive health care to be a significant portion of your practice, if you want the opportunity to provide community-wide leadership, then Community Health Centers may be just what you are looking for.
The National Health Service Corps (NHSC), a component of the Department of Health and Human Services, Bureau of Primary Health Care provides opportunities for academic scholarships and loan repayments. In exchange for each year of financial assistance, you serve one year in a health professional shortage area. If accepted into the NHSC program, employment at a community health center, can also provide you the opportunity to reduce your academic debt.
Points of Interest:
- No Hospital Rounds (option available)
- After Hour Call- Minimal
- National Loan Repayment
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Extra pay for Saturdays available
- Competitive Salary
- Care Managers for al your referral needs
- Script Assist - Medication Assistance
- Full Lab/Digital X-ray Department with X-ray Techs.
- Medicaid Outstation Worker
- Hospitalists are available on your behalf
- Management Team with longevity
- Diabetic, Depression, & Cardiovascular Preventive Programs
- Family Oriented
- Patient Centered Medical Home
- Meaningful use
Integrated Behavioral Health Services
* Benefit Package Includes: paid CME, Retirement 4% Contribution, 11 Paid Holidays, 15 Vacation Days, 12 Sick Days, FTCA Malpractice Insurance, Health, Life and Dental Insurance.
Please send CV to email@example.com.