Forrest City Medical Center is seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified ENT Physician. Opportunity will require 10 days of ED call per month. Office space conveniently located near the hospital. Great opportunity to build busy practice in noncompetitive market. Forrest City Medical Center (FCMC), a 118-bed, full-service facility, is accredited by Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- FCMC has been serving the residents of St. Francis and its neighboring counties for more than twenty-five years and offers emergency services, obstetrics, a nursery, pediatric services, cardiac services, imaging services, a GI/Endoscopy Lab, outpatient surgery, and laboratory services among others.
Forrest City—A Great Place to Live, Work and Play. Forrest City gives you the best of two worlds.
- On the one hand, there’s a friendly, home-town community of almost 17,000 with a low cost of living and easy pace of life.
- On the other hand, you’ve got easy access via Interstate 40 to nearby Memphis (45 miles) and Little Rock (85 miles), where you can experience fine dining, world-class entertainment, opera, symphony, live theater, museums and a zoo.
- Since 1987, well over 100 bass weighing eight or more pounds have been caught in our lakes.
- If you enjoy the outdoors, we’ll show you the comfortable cabins, sylvan campsites, and beautiful trails of Arkansas’ largest state park, —and the fascinating geological formation known as Crowley’s Ridge, a natural treasure of flora unique to this part of the state.
- Excellent hunting and fishing for white-tailed deer and other game is available in the woods surrounding Forrest City and at nearby state and national wildlife management areas.
- We’ve got two beautiful country clubs with golf courses (and reciprocating memberships).
Package may include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- CME, and more!
Please send CV to email@example.com.