Delta Memorial Hospital is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their Rural Health Clinic. Very busy RHC with one other Family Medicine Physician and 2 mid-levels serving a rural population of roughly 20,000 residents in Southeast Arkansas.
Responsible for providing complete clinical care for patients of all ages (preferably obstetrics also) which includes but not limited to:
- Obtaining medical, social and developmental histories.
- Performing physical exams and immunizations on all patients.
- Initiating laboratory exams and studies as indicated.
- Providing health education and counseling.
- Manageing all acute and chronic illnesses to and above community standards at all times.
- Consulting/Referring to appropriate specialist in regards to high risk or complex patients.
- Management of services in accordance with established Clinic’s policies/procedures.
- Board Certified or Board eligible MD or DO
- Arkansas licensure
- Completed pre-application form, copies of DEA number, copies of state medical licenses (except for residents) and provide professional references
If interested, please send CV to email@example.com