Delta Memorial Hospital is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their practice at their Rural Health Clinic. Very busy RHC with three Family Medicine Physician and one mid-level serving a rural population of roughly 20,000 residents in Southeast Arkansas.
Responsible for providing complete clinical care for patients of all ages (preferably obstetrics also) which includes but not limited to:
- Obtain medical, social and developmental histories.
- Perform physical exams and immunizations on all patients.
- Initiate laboratory exams and studies as indicated.
- Provide health education and counseling.
- Management of all acute and chronic illnesses to and above community standards at all times.
- Consult with and Refer to appropriate specialist in regards to high risk or complex patients. Management of services in accordance with established Clinic’s policies/procedures.
Must be Board Certified or Board eligible MD's or DO's. Must be able to obtain Arkansas licensure before they begin practicing. All physician applicants must complete a Pre-application form, provide copies of their DEA number, copies of state medical licenses (except for residents) and provide professional references.
If interested, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.