Arkansas Cancer Institute in Pine Bluff, Arkansas is located 40 minutes from Little Rock. Currently seeking a medical oncologist and hematologist to provide outpatient services at our main facility and in our outreach clinics, and provide consultative inpatient services as needed.
- First year compensation $350,000.
-J-1 visa sponsorship available.
- $3,000 in educational and travel funds.
-Medical Liability Insurance.
-401k retirement, and medical, dental, vision and disability insurance.
-Generous productivity bonus beginning in year 2.
-Academic appointment at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
- Founded 1999.
- Medical oncology, hematology, radiation oncology, diagnostic radiology, and laboratory services.
- Provides comprehensive oncology services all in one facility.
- Provides ambulatory outreach services to surrounding cities.
- Staffed by excellent cancer specialists, caring nurses, allied health professionals, and supportive staff.
Please send CV to email@example.com.