The UAMS College of Medicine is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our dynamic faculty in the Division of Gastroenterology, Department of Internal Medicine.
- Inpatient and outpatient care at a high level of skill
- Shared Call Rotation
Duties also include:
- Clinical education of medical students and residents
- Leadership/ Training of fellows
- Development of clinical or scientific research
- Peer reviewed publications
- Establishment/development of new referrals
- M.D. or equivalent and license to practice medicine or eligibility for licensure in Arkansas
- Completion of a gastroenterology fellowship
- Exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills
- Board certified or board eligible in Gastroenterology
To apply, please send CV to email@example.com.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.