At the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS), we are looking for the best and brightest. We offer you the opportunity to be mentored by international leaders in a location that offers a great quality of life.
The UAMS College of Medicine, Department of Neurology, is seeking a neurologist with a focus in Headache treatment to join our dynamic faculty. Responsibilities include inpatient and outpatient care at a high level of skill, expertise, and professional standards.
Duties also include:
· Inpatient call coverage
· Clinical education of medical students and residents
· Development of clinical or scientific research in Headache treatment
· Peer reviewed publications
· M.D. or equivalent and license to practice medicine or eligibility for licensure in Arkansas
· Completion of an accredited Neurological Training Program
· Candidate must be Neurology board eligible
Salary and benefit package is competitive and academic rank is commensurate with training and experience.
We think Arkansas is one of the best kept secrets in the country. We have welcomed new faculty from all over the world and believe we offer the best combination of opportunities and high quality of life. Learn more about living in Little Rock.
Send inquiries and C.V. to email@example.com.