At the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS), we are looking for the best and brightest. We offer you the opportunity to be mentored by international leaders in a location that offers a great quality of life.
The UAMS College of Medicine, Department of Neurology, is seeking a neurologist with a focus in Epilepsy to join our dynamic faculty. Responsibilities include inpatient and outpatient care at a high level of skill, expertise, and professional standards.
Duties also include:
· Inpatient call coverage
· Clinical education of medical students and residents
· Development of clinical or scientific research in Epilepsy disease
· Peer reviewed publications
· M.D. or equivalent and license to practice medicine or eligibility for licensure in Arkansas
· Completion of an accredited Neurological Training Program and Epilepsy Fellowship
· Candidate must be Neurology board eligible
Salary and benefit package is competitive and academic rank is commensurate with training and experience.
Send inquiries and C.V. to email@example.com.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.