Boston Mountain Rural Health Center, Inc., a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) has immediate openings for Family Practice MD/DO at our Huntsville Clinic located in Northwest Arkansas. Boston Mountain offers excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package including provider incentives.
The Staff Physician works as part of the clinic provider team performing a variety of direct patient services including assessment, diagnosis, implementation of treatment, evaluation, and monitoring the general patient management plan for clinic’s patients
• Graduation from an accredited medical school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy.
• Completion of an approved residency program in primary care specialty medicine
• Licensed to practice in the State of Arkansas
• Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques
• Must have the ability to relate with effectiveness to patients and to other staff of the community health center
Benefits Package includes:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
• 401K Retirement Plan/Employer Match
• CME, Holiday, and PTO
• Malpractice Insurance
For further information please contact Pepper Myatt, Human Resources Director by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Careers section on our facebook page to apply at: www.facebook.com/bmrhc. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Established in 1994, Boston Mountain Rural Health Center (BMRHC) is a family and community health center with seven medical clinics, one dental clinic and a wellness center located in medically underserved areas of northwest and north central Arkansas. We offer a wide range of services for insured, uninsured, and underinsured patients. The highly-trained doctors, dentists and healthcare professionals at Boston Mountain Rural Health Center are committed to providing comprehensive medical and dental services to all Arkansas residents in Searcy, Van Buren, Madison, Newton, Marion, and Carroll County, Arkansas, regardless of their ability to pay. If you cannot pay for health services, BMRHC offers a discounted fee program for patients that qualify. In addition, BMRHC prescription medication assistance programs can help you obtain the medicine you need at a price you can afford.