Boston Mountain Rural Health Center, Inc., a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) has immediate openings for Family Practice MD/DO at our Clinton location in North Central Arkansas Boston Mountain offers excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package including provider incentives.
The Staff Physician works as part of the clinic provider team performing a variety of direct patient services including assessment, diagnosis, implementation of treatment, evaluation, and monitoring the general patient management plan for clinic’s patients.
• Graduation from an accredited medical school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy.
• Completion of an approved residency program in primary care specialty medicine
• Licensed to practice in the State of Arkansas
• Must be qualified in Basic Life Support techniques
• Must have the ability to relate with effectiveness to patients and to other staff of the community health center
Benefits Package includes:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
• 401K Retirement Plan/Employer Match
• CME, Holiday, and PTO
• Malpractice Insurance
For further information please contact Pepper Myatt, Human Resources Director by email at email@example.com or visit our Careers section on our facebook page to apply at: www.facebook.com/bmrhc. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.